Our supporters are corporations, foundations, and individuals working together to make a difference in communities throughout the United States. Together we help expand access and opportunity to improve the lives of the underserved and under-represented through their participation in our theatres.
Donations to Theatre Forward are tax-deductible and have direct national impact and support for:
- The creation and development of plays and musicals that enrich communities and reach over 5 million people annually, representing a direct investment in creating works that address our common experience.
- The education programs in 19 theatres engaging over 500,000 children, many of them underserved, in school districts nationwide to help them obtain critical life and workforce skills.
- Ensuring that the theatre remains a vehicle for on-going community conversations on the most important issues of our time, creating an open dialogue that changes lives and promotes community.
Help us achieve our mission by providing vital resources so that these theatres can thrive. Join our network of supporters with a tax-deductible contribution.
Or call us at 212-750-6895 to learn more about our giving opportunities.
Benefits for supporting Theatre Forward
Our supporters are eligible to receive a series of benefits that only Theatre Forward can offer.
- Invitations to Insider Evenings throughout the year to meet and have stimulating conversations with theatre-makers and fellow supporters. These include Dinners, Happy Hours, Creative Conversations, and so much more with celebrity artists, and donor parties.
- Save My Seat Discount Ticket Program, offering easy access to a wide range of Broadway and Off-Broadway productions at significant savings.
- Save My Seat National Discount Ticket Program, offering easy access to a wide range of national productions at significant savings.
- House Seat Ticket Service, providing access to ‘the best seats in the house’ at Broadway and Off-Broadway shows.
- Theatre Party Planning, assisting our supporters in arranging theatre parties for clients and employees in group of 15 and up.
- Spotlight Series, the creation of events that meet the special interests of groups and networks that often include deeply discounted tickets as well as opportunities to interact with artists involved in current productions.
- Access to Prime Tables and VIP cocktail reception at Theatre Forward’s annual Chairman’s Awards Gala, which provides direct funding for new artistic programs across the nation.
For our corporate supporters, we also offer
- In-house appearance of top talent.
- National, regional and local sponsorships, media and event programs reaching up to 5 million upscale theatre patrons through Theatre Forward.
- Listing in theatre programs across the country reaching an audience of up to 5 million.